Millennium Mom's BLACKOUT Tattoo Ink Color Shader Artist Liner All Purpose 8 Oz
Blowout Sale! Save 54% on the Millennium Mom's BLACKOUT Tattoo Ink Color Shader Artist Liner All Purpose 8 Oz by Millennium Mom's at Orientarsi. MPN: MBO. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Millennium Mom's Black Out Ink8oz BottleA classic in the tattoo industry, Millennium Mom's ink is a true leader. Their colors are vibrant and go in
Features & Highlights
- MORE FOR YOUR MONEY. Buying a tattoo ink kit is a great way to start your collection of pigments or restock your inventory as a seasoned professional. This package allows you, the artist, to save money as you receive more product for your money as opposed to higher priced individual bottles.
- HIGH CONCENTRATE OF PIGMENT. With a formula containing a high concentration of pigment to ensure great coloration and over a decade of experience within the industry tinkering with their formula to perfect it, Millennium Mom's ink is sure to provide the right shade and colors to your work- whether it's a simple piece of flash, or a custom drawing.
- USED BY PROFFESIONALS. Millennium Mom's colors are used by professional artists, including Brian Murphy from 3rd Dimension Tattoo, and Marcus Kuhn "The Gentleman Gypsy" from Just Good Tattoos in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- HIGH CONCENTRATE. The colors used by Millennium Mom's colored inks are made using a formula that includes utilizing a high concentration to ensure vibrant and lush colors, regardless of the color or shade that you're looking for.
- AMERICAN PRODUCT. When you purchase products from Millennium Mom's tattoo inks, you can be assured that your products are coming directly from the United States, helping support local businesses while helping yourself to a host of colors to widen your color palate.
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.9 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|