Hommii Professional Rotary Tattoo Machine For Shader & Liner & Coloring Motor Gun Kits Supply For Artists, 3-9 V, Aluminium Alloy, Lightweight, Low noise Ergonomic Design
Hommii Professional Rotary Tattoo Machine For Shader & Liner & Coloring Motor Gun Kits Supply For Artists, 3-9 V, Aluminium Alloy, Lightweight, Low noise Ergonomic Design by Hommii at Orientarsi. MPN: Hommii. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Hommii Rotary Tattoo Machine is a high quality lightweight rotary machine. It is extremely quiet when running and accepts all standard grips, tubes,
It has been design with the tattoo artists in mind and compliments the light weight feel with an ergonomic design to allow long periods of tattooing.
: Lightweight (only 150 gr)
Silent & Low vibrating
Special design which can toggle the needles-do not need rubber bands anymore
Accepts standard grips, tubes and needles
Works with most power supplies 3-9V
Lining , shading and coloring available
Input voltage: 0 - 14 volt DC
Power connections: Clipcord (max. clipcord end diam 1,6 mm)
Rpm range Stitches / sec: 0 - 8 000 rpm / min 0 - 130 / sec
Max. tube diam : 8 mm
Max. needle size: 50 magnum
Compatible with all standard power supply, grips and needles
: 1 x Rotary Tattoo Machine
1 x Tattoo Needle with grip
Features & Highlights
- Hommii Rotary Tattoo Machine is designed with tattoo artists in mind and crafted from the highest quality materials and components available. It works well for lining, shading and coloring.
- This machine is practically silent when running, it produces low vibrations, it weights a mere 150 grams.
- Ergonomic Design: The machine has an exceptional ergonomic design that makes it comfortable to hold while tattooing for hours on end. It doesn't require use of rubber bands.
- Accepts all standard grips, tubes, needles and power supplies with a clipcord.
- Works with clip cord connections and most 3-9V power supplies.
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.26 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|