Duradry PM 50mL Gel Unscented Prescription strength antiperspirant. Specially formulated for excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis. For Men & Women. FDA-Compliant formula. Made in USA. (2-Pack)
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the Duradry PM 50mL Gel Unscented Prescription strength antiperspirant. Specially formulated for excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis. For Men & Women. FDA-Compliant formula. Made in USA. (2-Pack) by Duradry at Orientarsi. MPN: B0743VCTYB. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specially formulated to treat and control underarm excessive perspiration. Results are guaranteed. ✓ Gel Formula ✓ 50 ml; Over 200 Applications
✓ Gel Formula
✓ 50 ml; Over 200 Applications
✓ Ergonomic Dome-top Applicator
✓ Results after the first application
Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate (15%)
Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate, features the smallest molecule of all the antiperspirant active ingredients, so it's effective on all pore sizes.
Additionally, the plug created by Duradry® PM's active ingredient is more stable and durable. This means that the antiperspirant effects of Duradry® PM will last for days.
This results in Duradry® PM being inherently more effective than other commercial products, even so-called Clinical Strength.
So, a new question pops into mind: Why aren't all commercial antiperspirants formulated with Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate?
✓ It's more expensive than other active ingredients, and
✓ It is not for everyone. Unless you sweat more than you would like to, we recommend using other products. Duradry® PM is strong, and in some cases may result in some discomforts, such as: itching, tingling, and irritation.
Salicylic Acid is a multifunctional ingredient. Here's a few of its beneficial properties:
✓ Contains the same anti-inflammatory components as aspirin.
✓ It has antimicrobial properties.
✓ It's an exceedingly effective exfoliant. It can exfoliate inside the pores as well as on the skin's surface.
✓ Improves collagen production to help regenerate skin tissue.
Why did we add this ingredient to Duradry® PM's formula?
A recent clinical trial demonstrated that the combination of Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate and Salicylic Acid is more tolerable to the skin, and increases the performance of the formula. We included Salicylic Acid at a specific concentration to make it work, but of course that's a trade secret.
Features & Highlights
- UNIQUE FORMULA: Duradry PM is the only product on the market that combines Aluminum Chloride (Hexahydrate) and Salicylic Acid. A combination that has been recently proven to perform better than the active ingredient alone, and better tolerated.
- PRESCRIPTION-STRENGTH & DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED: The maximum amount of active ingredient recommended by dermatologist to effectively treat excessive sweating; without requiring a doctor prescription.
- DOME-TOP APPLICATOR: Ergonomic dome-top applicator lets you apply just the right amount of product with total control and without getting your hands dirty. Closes safely, Travel-ready, Leak-proof.
- COST PER APPLICATION LEADER: Duradry PM contains enough product to last for at least 200 applications; that's months of use! That translates into a cost per application under $0.20
- FDA-COMPLIANT & SAFE: FDA approved and safe to use for both men and women. Manufactured in the USA in a FDA and ISO-compliant facility.